Clairvoyance signs. A LOT of people wonder if they have the ability of clairvoyance (psychic seeing). And who can blame them? It’s a totally fab intuitive gift to have!
Developing clairvoyance can help you in your daily life by connecting you with your intuition, Higher Self, and Spirit Guides… plus, you can even learn how to use it to help others through psychic and mediumship readings? Woo-hoo!
But before you can develop your psychic seeing, it would be nice to know if clairvoyance is one of your natural psychic abilities, right?…
And this post will help you figure it out.
Tip: Set up a Psychic Development Pinterest board. Then, save the signs that you have and any other clairvoyant blog posts that you want to read.
1. Seeing images (literal or symbolic), colors and visions in your mind’s eye is one of the strongest indicators of clairvoyancy. Yay! So don’t stop now. Read this blog post to see how easy it is to develop this ability.
2. Here’s a secret that I love sharing with beginner psychics: the best and easiest way to develop your clairvoyance is to practice visualization. This will make it easy peasy for you to receive psychic impressions through your clairvoyance.
Best of all? You can visualize ANYTHING you want! Your dream home… a picnic with Ryan Gossling… how those new curtains will look in your bedroom… Seriously, the sky’s the limit!
- Here’s a fun visualization exercise to start with – it works even if you think you can’t visualize!
3. Seeing orbs, blobs, shadows, or glittery or sparkly lights floating in the air or out of the corner of your eye is another strong indicator that clairvoyance is one of your natural psychic abilities! Here’s a list of 16 Ways to Develop Clairvoyance.
Pro tip: Sparkly and glittery lights often indicate that your Spirit Guides are around!
4. One of the most fun clairvoyance signs is seeing a person’s aura… their energy. This looks like a glowing light or energy around a person. You may see it for just a second, and it may be subtle.
If you’ve never seen an aura, don’t worry. You’re in the perfect place to learn how! This blog post will teach you how to see auras in about five minutes. Practicing seeing auras will also develop your clairvoyancy. (It’s also super fun to see what color your friends and kids auras are!)
5. It’s not all about orbs and auras and sparkly lights! So if you haven’t experienced any of those, there are still plenty of clairvoyance signs… and some of them are super subtle. For example, if visual-spatial tasks are a breeze for you, it’s a sign that clear psychic seeing is one of your abilities.
6. Another clairvoyance sign is having a great sense of direction. I get deeper into the clairvoyant signs here.
7. We all love getting in on a little Fixer Upper action! So if you’re the type of person who adores beautiful things like art… and goes gaga for architecture, it’s a sign that clairvoyance could be one of your natural psychic abilities.
8. Clairvoyants are often creative people that are drawn to careers like graphic design and hobbies like painting, drawing, or coloring! If creative hobbies rock your world, it’s a sign that you might be clairvoyant. Here are 6 more ways to become clairvoyant.
9. In my grown-up world, I imagine that I’m friends with Kate Middleton and that we snack on crumpets and tea while we talk about The Bachelor. Obvi, I know we’re not BFFs, but it’s fun to imagine traveling to England to hang with Kate.
But as children, many of us had “imaginary friends”… that weren’t imaginary.
They were our Spirit Guides, loved ones in heaven, and angels. When we are little, we are still aware of our connection with the Other Side and our Spiritual team. As we get older, we are taught to rely on logic and forget about our natural intuitive abilities and our loving Spirit friends.
So, did you have imaginary friends as a child? If so, it’s a sign that you might be clairvoyant! :)
That’s all I have for you today, friends. Next, you’ll surely want to read this post with EVERYTHING a clairvoyant newbie needs to know – explained in an easy way! Grab a crumpet and get cozy. :)