Clairvoyancy. If you’re ready to dig in and laser focus on developing your clairvoyancy, look no further! Here are all my quick tips and tricks for increasing your psychic vision. :)
16 Easy Ways to Develop Clairvoyancy
1. Meditate each day for 10 minutes. You knew meditating was going to be on here, right? So let’s get right to it! Meditation does oodles of good stuff, including raising your energetic vibe which is essential to be clairvoyant. Meditating also helps you connect you to your Higher Self which is mega important for psychic development. Check out this post to learn how to meditate.
2. Meet your Spirit Guides. Did you know that you have a whole team of Spirit Guides dedicated to your spiritual development?! That includes clairvoyancy. So, during meditation, ask your Guides to show themselves to you. Ask them their names, picture their faces, and chit chat with them. Don’t filter anything, just go with it and trust. Check out this post for more ideas on how to get to know your Spirit Guides.
3. Practice visualization. Visualization exercises will skyrocket your clairvoyancy! Plus, there’s all kinds of different ways you can do it. Head over here to get the juicy details.
4. Be at one with nature. Not only does being with Mother Nature ground and calm you, it can totally help you develop clairvoyancy. If you want the most bang for your buck, try meditating in nature.
5. Learn your psychic “symbols”. As you develop clairvoyancy, it’s possible that you’ll get psychic visions that are more symbolic rather than literal. For example, you see an image of doves or someone throwing rice to symbolize wedding. Your Spirit Guides will help you interpret information, so get yourself a nice journal and pen, and start writing down symbols as you see them in your mind’s eye. (I did this years ago and it’s an awesome keepsake!)
6. Practice seeing auras. Fun fact: ANYONE can learn to see an aura! Yep. Me, you, and Katy Perry all have the ability. Head over here to check out how to see auras (you can practice on yourself or your friend!)
7. Develop clairvoyance with a tarot deck. Tarot cards are not only OMG-gorgeous, they are an awesome way to develop clairvoyance. Here’s how to have fun with this: Get a tarot deck that you love and throw away the instruction/definition book that came with it. Yep! Seriously! Now, use your intuition to make your OWN meanings for the cards! Write down your impressions of each card, and what it means to you.
8. Give practice readings to family and friends. I can feel you cringing, but don’t worry! This is a critical step to start trusting yourself and your clairvoyance. After all, you can read all you want about horseback riding, but until you get out there on the back of a quarter horse, you won’t become a great rider. It’s the same with developing your psychic ability. You gotta do what Nike says and “just do it!” :) Practice makes you a stronger clairvoyant psychic!
9. Journal. Here’s your excuse to get back into the habit of journaling (you were looking for one, right?)! Not only does it help you get in touch with your Higher Self (your soul) and your Spirit Guides, it helps you develop clairvoyancy.
Here are some of my favorite journaling prompts to develop your intuitive abilities and develop a relationship with your psychic gifts. If you feel stuck, this blog post will help.
- In my soul, why do I feel called to develop my intuitive gifts?
- What positive message does my Higher Self have for me about my psychic development?
- How do I feel if I imagine my clairvoyance is blossoming?
- What is the next step I should take in my psychic development journey?
- In what positive way(s) will my life be impacted when I start living the intuitive life I was meant to live?
- When is a time that my psychic gifts/intuition helped me?
10. Open your third eye chakra. Your third eye chakra is connected to your pineal gland, also known as the seat of the soul. (I know, doesn’t that sound wonderful?!) To develop clairvoyance, take some time to meditate quietly. Focus on opening your third eye (the energetic center between your eyebrows). Here’s how:
- Get comfy and close your eyes.
- Relax. Allow your mind to clear.
- Set the intention to open your third eye.
- Chant “Om” slowly five times.
- When you are done, blow into the palms of your hands to ground yourself back to the earth.
Also read: How to Develop Clairvoyance While You Sleep
11. Join a spiritual development circle or take a class. Joining a psychic development class gives you a safe, loving environment in which to develop your clairvoyancy. Plus, it can be super fun! Read all about one of my first experiences in a spiritual circle here.
12. Keep your energetic vibe high. No, this does not mean drinking six cups of coffee a day. :) This means having a high ENERGETIC vibration. A high vibe is ultra important when you develop your psychic abilities because it helps you connect with your intuitive gifts, be a happier person, and helps with spirit communication (mediumship). Get the scoop on staying high vibe over here.
13. Keep a dream journal. When you first start to develop your clairvoyancy, you might start having really vivid dreams. Don’t worry, they won’t be scary! Clairvoyant dreams happen because our logical minds are checked out for a while while we’re sleeping (which is a good thing!). Our relaxed state allows Spirit energy to come play! :) Keeping a dream journal near your bed will help you remember those dreams and see how your intuitive gifts are blossoming!
14. Play a Clairvoyance Game. Remember playing the Memory game as a child? That game where you place all of the cards face down, then flip over one at a time, trying to make matches? It’s time to dust that old skill set off and use that game to develop clairvoyancy! The key is to practice using your clairvoyance (not so much your memory). For example, if you flip a card and it’s the Ace of hearts, imagine also seeing that card in your mind’s eye. As you continue to flip cards, keep envisioning them all in your mind’s eye so that when they are face down you can “see” them in your mind’s eye. Tip: Play this game with the kids for extra fun!
15. Use crystals. You can use crystals for all sorts of things on your psychic development journey. But try can using crystals like lapis lazuli or a clear quartz to encourage your third eye to pop open! You can also make them your new meditation partners and lay them on your third eye while you meditate.
16. Set the intention to receive guidance through your dreams. Remember those Spirit Guides? They don’t sleep — even when you do! So ask them to help you out while you sleep and send some guidance through your dreams. Make sure to keep your dream journal handy for when you wake up.
You’re doing great, so don’t stop now. :) Read the Newbie’s Guide to Clairvoyance. It will be a real eye-opener (pun-intended!).