5 Tips for Developing Clairvoyance
Developing clairvoyance is easier than you might think, and it makes me so happy when people email me saying they KNOW they can develop their intuitive gifts after being here. (Really… tears of joy on a daily basis!)
Today, I want to share my top tips that will make strengthening clairvoyance easier than you ever thought possible!
Let’s dive in:
1. Believe You Can, and Trust What Comes
Seriously, friend. I’m not just blowing smoke here.
Universal energy is real, so whenever you doubt your intuitive gifts you are unintentionally telling the Universe that you can’t do it…
And that’s NOT true.
You have the ability for developing clairvoyance. All it requires is practice and the willingness to be open. Honestly, that’s it!
Don’t listen to people that make psychic ability seem complicated or unattainable because in reality, developing clairvoyance is easy with the right guidance.
One of the first things to learn about clairvoyance is to TRUST what shows up, so…
When you need insight into your life, ask your clairvoyance for guidance. Then, set the intention that your mind’s eye will receive pictures or visions that bring you clarity.
Here’s a cool story for you:
One day, I was helping a student strengthen her clairvoyance. I told her to “tune in” to my mom’s energy. A few minutes later she started describing my mom and was totally accurate, except for one thing…
She described my mom’s hair as short and gray, but her hair is platinum blonde.
I told my student, “You did great! Maybe her hair looks more gray in your vision, so don’t worry about that little detail.”
Well, imagine my surprise when my mom visited me a few days later with a new haircut — short and dyed silver-gray, exactly like my student’s vision!
That’s the thing with psychic impressions. What you are receiving might not make sense at that moment, but that does NOT mean you’re wrong.
2. Tap Into Sights and Energy
As you develop clairvoyance, you may receive psychic impressions via:
- An image of an object in your mind’s eye
- A vision or “movie-like” sequence playing in your head
- Something symbolic (like an image of a cake to symbolize “birthday”)
- Or something else that’s totally unique to you!
If you’re new to developing your psychic gifts, trust what appears! Don’t worry about forming an opinion about it.
Instead, thank the Universe that your gifts are developing and let yourself be excited. Go with the flow and don’t worry about the interpretation right now.
3. Open Your Third Eye Chakra
Your third eye chakra is connected to your pineal gland, also known as the seat of the soul. (I know, doesn’t that sound wonderful?)
To develop clairvoyance, take some time to meditate quietly about opening your third eye chakra (the energy center between your eyebrows).
How to Open Your Third Eye Chakra in 3 Days:
- Sit quietly in a comfortable position and set a timer for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Go within your mind and clear out all other thinking.
- Tell your mind to open the third eye as you sit and chant “Om” or “Thoh (toe)” repeatedly and slowly five times.
- In many people, the pineal gland is atrophied, so opening your third eye chakra might give you a slight headache. This is a sign of a psychic awakening, so don’t worry. Soak your feet in warm water with Epsom salt to ground yourself and bring the energy down, away from your head.
- You may also experience a warm or tingling sensation in your third eye area or hear popping sounds. These are all good signs of an intuitive awakening.
- Repeat this meditation for 2 more days and your third eye chakra should be open and vibrant. Yay!
If you’re having headaches all the time, they’re probably not related to clairvoyance, so see your doctor. Psychic development won’t make you sick.
Also read: How to Increase Clairvoyance While You Sleep
4. Expect and Allow Pictures to Arrive
Remind yourself that you are tuned in to universal energy. Also, remember that you are learning to use the natural abilities you already have, but haven’t used in a very long time.
Just like learning to play the piano or grow vegetables, developing clairvoyance takes practice. Here are some tips to help you along the way:
- Expect pictures to show up in your mind. That’s where imagination occurs and a strong imagination is connected to clairvoyance.
- Keep a journal of your experiences. You’ll be able to better see your progress.
- If possible, have a “psychic buddy.” It’s so much fun to discuss your progress and experiences with a friend.
- Practice visualizing. This is really helpful for strengthening clairvoyant ability. For example, imagine a green apple. Now change it to red. Now picture yourself making a pie with it. Allow the images to appear and simply observe them. Then, just watch and describe them.
- You can also ask a friend to give you an image and then describe to her what you see. For example, if you’re given the words “mac and cheese” you might see a bowl of delicious macaroni and a spoon stirring it in the bowl; if she says “lavender” you might see a bottle of lavender oil or a gorgeous field of flowers!
Developing Clairvoyance Takeaways
Your intuitive abilities are waiting to be discovered and strengthened to empower you. Developing clairvoyance is one way of beginning to acknowledge the enormous potential within you. So get ready to have lots of fun!
- For more clairvoyance goodness, here’s a complete beginner’s guide.
And here are the 3 other “clair” beginner’s guides, all helpful and fun:
- Clairaudience Guide (psychic hearing)
- Clairsentience Guide (psychic sensing/feeling)
- Claircognizance Guide (psychic knowing)