Developing clairvoyance is MUCH easier than you might think. And it makes me SO happy when people email me saying they KNOW they can develop their intuitive gifts after reading my blog. (Really… tears of joy on a daily basis!)
Today, I wanted to dive in and give you a pep talk about clairvoyance. Let’s set the mood and imagine we’re sitting down together sipping on some lattes and snacking on some yummy cinnamon buns!
Ready to dig in? Here are 5 tips that will make developing clairvoyance easier than you ever thought possible!
5 Easy Tips for Developing Clairvoyance
1. Believe You can and Trust What Comes
Seriously, friend. I’m not just blowing smoke here.
Universal energy is real and super strong. Whenever you doubt your gift your unintentionally telling the Universe that you can’t do it…
And that’s NOT true!
So don’t be a psychic Debbie Downer. :)
You absolutely have the ability for developing clairvoyance.
All it requires is a little practice and the ability to be open. Honestly, that’s it!
Don’t listen to people that make psychic ability seem complicated or unattainable because developing clairvoyance is so much fun!
One of the first things you need to learn about clairvoyance is to TRUST what shows up.
If you need insight into your life, ask your clairvoyance for guidance! Set the intention that your mind’s eye receives pictures or visions that bring you clarity.
Here’s a cool story for you:
One day, I was helping a student develop her clairvoyance. I told her to “tune-in” to my mom and do a practice reading on her (my mom loves getting readings!). She started describing my mom’s personality and was totally accurate, except for one thing…
She described my mom’s hair as short and gray, but my mom has been platinum blonde with longish bangs for years.
I told my student, “You did AMAZING! Maybe the hair looks more gray in your vision. Don’t worry that little detail. You rocked it!”
WELL, imagine my surprise when my mom came over my house a few days later with a NEW haircut… super short and gray, exactly like my student’s vision! She surprised everyone and decided to go “Silver Fox” lol!
That’s the thing with psychic impressions. What you are receiving/seeing might not make sense at this exact moment, but that does NOT mean you’re wrong, okay?
2. Tap Into Sights and Energy
As you develop clairvoyance, you may receive psychic impressions via:
- An image of an object in your mind’s eye
- A vision or “movie-like” sequence playing in your head
- Something symbolic (like an image of a cake to symbolize “birthday”)
- Or something else that’s totally unique to you!
If you’re new to developing your psychic gifts, trust whatever appears! Don’t worry about forming an opinion about it.
Just thank the Universe that your gifts are developing and let yourself be excited. :) Acknowledge your clairvoyance and don’t worry about interpretation.
3. Open Your Third Eye Chakra
Your third eye chakra is connected to your pineal gland, also known as the seat of the soul. (I know, doesn’t that sound wonderful?!)
To develop clairvoyance, take some time to meditate quietly about opening your third eye chakra. (It is an “invisible” energetic center between your eyebrows.)
How to Open Your Third Eye Chakra in 3 Days:
- Sit quietly in a comfortable position and set a timer for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Go within your mind and clear out all other thinking.
- Tell your mind to open the third eye as you sit and chant “Om” or “Thoh (toe)” repeatedly and slowly five times.
- In many people, the pineal gland is atrophied, so opening your third eye chakra might give you a bit of a headache. This is a sign of a psychic awakening, so no worries. Simply soak your feet in warm water with Epsom salt to ground yourself and bring the energy down away from your head. (Here are some other grounding methods for you to try.)
- You may also experience a warm or tingling sensation in your third eye area OR hear some popping sounds. These are all good signs of an awakening.
- Repeat this meditation for 2 more days and your third eye chakra should be open and vibrant. Yay!
Obviously: If you’re having headaches all the time, they’re probably not related to clairvoyance, so see your doctor, okay? Psychic development won’t make you sick.
Also read: How to Increase Clairvoyance While You Sleep
4. Expect and Allow Pictures to Arrive
Simply KNOW that you are tuned into Universal energy. Remember that you are learning to use the natural abilities that you already have, but haven’t used before. :)
5. Practice, Practice, Practice
Just like learning to play the piano or grow tomatoes, developing clairvoyance takes practice. Here are some tips to help you along the way:
- Expect pictures to show up in your mind. That’s where imagination occurs and yes, a strong imagination is connected to clairvoyance.
- Keep a journal of your experiences. You’ll be able to better see your progress.
- If possible, have a “psychic buddy.” I tell ya, it’s so much fun to be able to discuss your progress!
- You don’t have to wait for images to come to you. You can practice seeing images, too! This is really helpful when it comes to developing clairvoyance. Picture a green apple. Now change it to red. Now make a pie with it. Allow the images that appear to enjoy their own life. Simply observe them. All you have to do is watch and describe them.
- You can also ask a friend to give you an image and then describe to her what you see. For example, if you’re given the words “mac and cheese” you might see a bowl of delicious macaroni and a spoon stirring it in the bowl. Yum!
Developing Clairvoyance Takeaways
Your intuitive abilities are waiting to be discovered and groomed to empower you. Developing clairvoyance is one way of beginning to acknowledge the enormous potential within you. So get ready to have lots of fun!
- For more clairvoyance goodness, here’s a complete beginner’s guide.
And here are the 3 other “clair” beginner’s guides. They are super helpful and fun: