Psychic meditation is a great way to tune into your intuition.
That’s why I’m sharing one of my fav meditations to develop your psychic gifts AND control your intuitive abilities at the same time.
Psychic Meditation Directions
1. Get Ready
- Set aside 10-15 minutes and find a quiet place.
- Sit in a comfy chair with your back supported and feet on the floor.
- Now, imagine your feet being rooted into the ground (the same way roots are rooted to the Earth).
- Next, put your hands in your lap with your palms facing up. This helps you receive info during the psychic meditation.
2. Focus on Breathing
- Close your eyes and take some deep breaths.
- Now, breathe in through your nose. And as you do, feel your stomach expand.
- Then, exhale through your mouth. Let your stomach relax.
- Breathe in again and say the word Om.
- As you exhale, say Ah.
- Continue to breathe at a nice, calm pace.
3. Ask for Protection and Set Your Intention
- Imagine asking your Spirit Guides (and/or angels) for energetic protection. Don’t worry — you have a spiritual connection with your Guides, so they are happy to help!
- Now, ask your Guides and angels to surround you with love and positive energy. This step ensures that you work from a place of love and light.
- Finally, set the intention that this psychic meditation is for your best and highest good. Allow yourself to feel the yummy, positive energy!
4. Open Your Gifts and Take Notes
Now that you have raised your vibration, it’s time to connect with your intuitive gifts.
- First, imagine a beautiful flower opening up. This symbolizes that your gifts are open. (You can also imagine a white candle or door opening if you prefer.)
- Now, sit quietly for 10-15 minutes and pay attention to your body. Notice any subtle impressions that you sense, feel, see, etc. For example, do you:
- See any images in your mind’s eye (third eye)?
- Feel any physical sensations?
- Feel a specific emotion?
- Have words or names that come to mind?
- Have a sense of inner knowing?
No matter how subtle, write it all down.
5. Finish the Psychic Meditation
Yay! This psychic meditation has helped you open your beautiful abilities. Now it’s time to end the meditation and ground yourself.
Doing intuitive work can leave you feeling a bit ungrounded, so be sure to include this easy step.
- To end the meditation, imagine a flower gently closing. (If you visualized a white candle earlier, imagine blowing it out.)
- Now, thank your Spirit Guides for their love and support.
- Write down any psychic impressions you had during the meditation.
- Last, ground yourself to balance the energy. You can simply blow into the palms of your hands. Or, use one of these grounding methods. Try a few and see which one you like best (eating a snack is my fav!)
Tips and Takeaways
Meditation is a great way to develop your intuitive ability. Practicing this psychic meditation for just a few minutes each day will help you connect with, and strengthen, your intuitive gifts.