Hola, amigos! Because I LOVE pretty things, I thought it would be fun to have a post with lots of psychic development pictures all together.
Grab a coffee, tea, or delicious protein shake, kick up your feet, and read, Pin, and unwind.
Below each image is a link to a post where you can get more info on each tip.
- Tip #2: Invite Your Guides into Your Life (with ideas of what questions to ask your Guides)
- What to do When You Feel Stuck in Your Psychic Development
- 14 Ways to Connect to Your Spirit Guides
- Tip #3: Spend time with your Guides
- How to Effortlessly Connect to Your Spirit Guides (yes, really!)
- Tip #6: Develop Clairvoyance with Visualization
- Newbies’ Guide to Clairvoyance
- 6 Ways to to Develop Clairvoyance
- 9 Clairvoyant Signs and “Symptoms”
- Tip #8: Read a few pages of a psychic development book or blog each day
- My book… The Beginner’s Guide to Clairaudience, How to Unlock Your Psychic Hearing With Ease and Confidence :)
- Tip #10: Work with Spirit Guides to Learn Your Psychic Symbols
- 4 Steps to More Control Over Mediumship
- Tip #11: Psychic Hearing Under the Stars
- Exercises to Develop Clairaudience
- 11 Signs You Might be Clairaudient
- How to Know You’re Having a Clairaudient Experience
- Understanding and Developing Psychic Hearing Like a Pro
- These are my great-grandparents :) If you don’t have any photos of your own, you can use this one to practice on. What can you learn about them by looking in their eyes? What do you sense, hear, see? Do you get a sense of their personality? Or what type of work they did?
- Tune into your pet. Trust what you’re getting. These tips will help you learn to trust your intuition.
- Here’s a post that teaches you how to get started journaling (don’t worry, it’s simple!)
- And here’s a list of journaling prompts and ideas (#10 is only for the brave:))
- You can also practice telepathy using Zener cards. Here’s a post that teaches you how to do this super fun psychic development exercise!
Stay tuned for the next tips… in the meantime, check out the 28 Tips List.