Hola, amigos! Because I LOVE pretty things, I thought it would be fun to have a post with lots of psychic development pictures all together.
Grab a coffee, tea, or delicious protein shake, kick up your feet, and read, Pin, and unwind.
Below each image is a link to a post where you can get more info on each tip.
1. Meditate Every Day for 10 Minutes
2. Invite Your Spirit Guides Into Your Life
- How to Ask Your Spirit Guides for Help
- What to do When You Feel Stuck in Your Psychic Development
- 14 Ways to Connect to Your Spirit Guides
3. Spend Time With Your Spirit Guides
4. Practice Psychometry
When you first learned to ride a bike, it was probably pretty hard, right? Do you remember the first time the training wheels were taken off and you felt wobbly and unsure of yourself?
I sure do! I cried and begged my dad to put them back on so I could feel steady again.
Learning how to do psychometry is a fantastic skill for any intuitive at ANY level – but I especially LOVE it for people who are new in their psychic development because it gives you the security of “training wheels.”
5. Use Zener Cards
6. Visualize to Increase Clairvoyance
Clairvoyance is one of the main psychic abilities and means you have the ability to connect with your intuition through pictures and visions.
- 5 Tips for Developing Clairvoyance
- Newbies’ Guide to Clairvoyance
- 6 Ways to to Develop Clairvoyance
- 9 Clairvoyant Signs and “Symptoms”
7. Spend Time in Nature
8. Read Intuitive Blogs and Books
Set your alarm 15 minutes early and read a few pages each day. You’ll be surprised how much you can learn when you do it consistently each day — even if it’s just for a few minutes.
My most popular guide makes it super easy to learn. Plus, you’ll get a bonus copy of my audiobook to listen to on the go.
- Learn more: The Beginner’s Guide to Clairaudience
9. Visit an Antique Store to Strengthen Clairsentience
Ready to take an intuitive field trip? Loaded with goodies, an antique store can be a fun place to practice developing your psychic and mediumship abilities.
If you visit more than one antique store, you’ll notice that each has a different vibe.
Notice how you feel by being in the store. Do you feel any emotions or physical sensations? Is it hard for you to be in this space (if so, it could be because you are an empath)?
Now, pick up an object and holding it in your hands. How do you feel?
Before venturing out to the antique store, you may want to read how to do psychic readings using touch. It’ll give you some great pointers, including what to do if you feel “stuck” and don’t get any psychic impressions while you are holding an object. Have fun!
10. Ask Your Spirit Guides for Symbols
11. Develop Clairaudience
- Psychic Hearing Under the Stars
- Exercises to Develop Clairaudience
- 11 Signs You Might be Clairaudient
- How to Know You’re Having a Clairaudient Experience
- Understanding and Developing Psychic Hearing Like a Pro
12. Practice Seeing Auras
13. Practice Giving Intuitive Readings
14. Read Old Family Photos
These people in the photo above are my great-grandparents. If you don’t have any photos of your own, you can use this one to practice on.
What can you learn about them by looking in their eyes? What do you sense, hear, see? Do you get a sense of their personality? Or what type of work they did?
15. Intuitively Connect With Your Pet
- Tune into your pet. Trust what you’re getting. These tips will help you learn to trust your intuition.
16. Journal Often
- Here’s a post that teaches you how to get started journaling (don’t worry, it’s simple!)
- And here’s a list of journaling prompts and ideas (#10 is only for the brave!)
17. Ask a Friend to Call You… Telepathically
You can also practice telepathy using Zener cards.
Stay tuned for the next tips… in the meantime, check out the 28 Tips List.