Many people who are new in their psychic development get frustrated because they feel as though they can’t connect with their Spirit Guides. Believe me, I totally get it!
But here’s the thing you need to remember:
If you met someone you were interested in, or wanted to rekindle your romance with your spouse, what would you do?
- For my husband and myself, we might plan a date night… a romantic dinner followed by snuggling up with popcorn and a movie on the couch.
- If you just met someone awesome, you might meet at a restaurant and get to know each other while sharing some chili cheese fries or sushi.
The point is:
Connecting with your Spirit Guides takes time. You are getting to know them… building a relationship with them.
Treat your relationship with your Guides like any other, and it will be more fun and much less frustrating for you.
Carve out time to “hang out” with them. Schedule 15 or 30 minutes into your day on Saturday. Sit quietly in meditation, or with a journal.
Don’t rush the process.
- The first time you try this, you might just get a “sense” of an energy around you.
- Next time, you may get a glimpse of their face, or a sense of their personality.
Ask Your Spirit Guides Questions:
If you were getting to know someone, you’d ask them questions. You can do the same with your guides. During your meditation or journaling time with them, ask:
- What is your name?
- Can you show me what you look like?
- Were we in a past life together?
- What would you like me to know right now?
The most important thing is to set aside that time with the intention to connect with your Spirit Guides on a regular basis. Eventually, you’ll get to know them as well as you know your best buds!
Then, you’ll be able to sense when they’re around and “chat” with them and use their loving guidance to help you every day!
What’s Next? How ’bout Reading: