Developing clairaudience (psychic hearing) should feel inspiring and fun! But here’s a truth bomb for ya:
Clairaudient development can feel hard when your throat chakra is blocked.
Yep, it’s true. I’ve worked with lots of students who doubted their clairaudience… only to discover that their throat chakra was simply blocked!
I know, totally shocking, right?
That’s why today, we’re digging into the clairaudient-throat chakra connection. First, we’ll talk a little bit about chakras, and how to know when your throat chakra is closed.
Then, we’ll cover how you’ll feel once you’ve opened your throat chakra, and 9 ways to unblock it with ease!
What are Chakras?
Chakras are beautiful multi-colored balls of energy that line up from the base of our spine to the tippy top of our head. Picture them like 7 spinning pinwheels starting at the base of your spine and running all the way to the tip of your head.
The super cool thing about chakras is that each one is in charge of certain emotions, desires, and portions of our bodies depending on its location.
But chakras are a lot more than bright spinning wheels of energy.
Chakras impact the way we interact with the world, feel, and even experience our intuitive abilities!
Your Throat Chakra and Developing Clairaudience
Positioned in the back of our throat, the throat chakra is the energy center that rules creativity and communication, including the psychic ability of clairaudience.
It is associated with a gorgeous turquoise color (picture it as a gorgeous turquoise-colored spinning pinwheel of energy in your throat.
Because it’s connected to communication (and essential in clairaudient development!), a blocked throat chakra can make developing your psychic hearing feel super tough! It’s like having a stick lodged in a spinning pinwheel.
Signs of a Blocked Throat Chakra
When your throat chakra is blocked (closed), its powerful abilities are stunted. To return it to its glorious state, you just need to open it up! It’s similar to removing a stick from a spinning pinwheel!
And don’t worry, it’s really easy to know when your throat chakra is closed. Let’s take a look…
Signs that your throat chakra is closed:
- It’s difficult to express your thoughts, feelings, and emotions
- You’re experiencing a creative block
- You feel like others are steamrolling you verbally
- You’re struggling to hear and develop your clairaudience (more on this below!)
- You struggle to trust your Inner voice
- It feels like the “weight of the world” is on your shoulders
- You often feel misunderstood when you do speak out
Can you see why it’s important to have an open and balanced throat chakra when you are developing clairaudience?
I mean, individually, those signs can be hard to miss, especially if you’re around psychic vampires or people (*cough* your co-worker *cough*) who verbally dominate everyone around them.
But reading the list together can give you a major Aha moment!
Now, let’s talk about what you’ll feel like when your throat chakra is wide open and spinning brightly…
Signs that your throat chakra is open and well:
- You feel a sense of peace standing up for yourself or speaking your truth
- Developing your clairaudience feels natural and easy
- You are able to listen to, and trust, your Inner voice
- Your creativity flows freely, and you can journal, write, or express yourself artistically with no trouble (journaling can also be important and helpful in developing your psychic abilities)
- You have a sense of renewed confidence when expressing yourself
- You feel connected to your Higher Self, intuition, and Spirit Guides
How to Open Your Throat Chakra
Obviously, speaking your truth and rediscovering your creativity is super important. And if you’re here, developing clairaudience is super important to you, too!
Now, let’s talk about how to open your throat chakra so that you can unlock and develop your psychic hearing…
9 Ways to Open Your Throat Chakra
1. Sing it out. Try belting out your favorite tune in the car (don’t worry, no one is listening!)
2. Write yourself a letter. Get all your truth out onto paper and allow yourself to express your feelings.
3. Write someone else a letter. NO! You don’t have to send it. But speaking your truth, even on paper, will start to open your throat chakra.
4. Read out loud. It can be your go-to book, something you wrote, or the junk mail that landed in your mailbox… it doesn’t matter! It’s all about using your voice.
5. Use essential oils. I love rubbing some frankincense or ylang-ylang together on my palms and then placing my hands on my throat or over my ears for a few minutes.
6. Stretch it out. Chakras can impact our physical health too! Try some yummy neck exercises and stretches such as a head rotation.
7. Be honest! I know, this can be the hardest one of all. But try to make an effort to honestly (and lovingly) say what you’re feeling in any given moment.
8. Dive back into your hobbies. Even if you still feel blocked, try picking up a creative hobby you used to love.
9. Meditate. As you meditate, you can focus intently on your neck and throat chakra. Or, use the super simple guided meditation that I specifically created to open the throat chakra and develop clairaudince at the same time. You can grab your copy of the meditation here. [COMING SOON!]
Developing Clairaudience Through The Throat Chakra Takeaways
Your throat chakra is in charge of your communication and creativity. When it’s closed, you can feel creatively blocked or have trouble speaking your truth.
Also, struggling to develop clairaudience is another telltale sign that your throat chakra is blocked.
I developed a super fun, guided meditation just for opening your throat chakra and develop your clairaudience. Grab your copy here → [COMING SOON!]