Are you our new Customer Happiness Assistant?
If you are a highly organized, tech-savvy person with awesome English speaking and writing skills, customer service experience and a passion for problem solving, then I invite you to apply for the Customer Happiness Assistant role with Intuitive Souls Blog.
About Intuitive Souls Blog
ISB is a rapidly growing online community for people who want to live an intuitive life and develop their psychic and mediumship gifts in a fun and down-to-earth way.
We reach over a million people per year through our blog, email list and social media postings.
About the Role: Customer Happiness Assistant
As the Customer Happiness Assistant, you will be responsible for helping community members and customers with their general and technical needs and inquiries.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Go above and beyond to serve and delight our students, customers and community members
- Supporting students and customers with billing, technical and administrative inquiries
- Responding to emails (Gmail) from the Intuitive Souls Blog community, as well as our sister-community, Psychic-Readings-Guide.com
- Responding to questions and comments on the ISB and PRG Facebook pages
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks
Who You’ll be Working With
- You’ll be working directly with ISB and PRG Founder, Jessica Lee.
You’ll be a Great Fit for This Role if:
- English is your native language and you have great writing and spelling skills
- You have a fast, reliable internet and experience with Gmail
- You have previous customer service experience
- Your communication style is warm and helpful, yet professional and succinct
- You’re comfortable working virtually
- You’re a self starter and are comfortable working on your own
- You’re kind and patient and enjoy helping people
- Technology is your friend. You feel comfortable helping customers with tech issues
- You’re a natural investigator and use Google for much of your problem solving
- You are organized and enjoy following and creating processes
- You think positive thoughts and you start your day with gratitude
- You believe in the pursuit of excellence. Not just getting something done, but rising to the occasion and figuring out how make something great.
Working hours will be approximately 5 hours per week to start (with some weeks busier than others) and may increase to 10 hours per week as the business grows.
You must be available 4-5 days a week (Monday through Friday) to check in and respond to emails and FB comments once per day. Time of day is flexible, as long as you carry through on your commitments.
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
Hourly rate is $10 USD per hour.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Strong (written) English communication
- Customer service
- Strong internet connection
- Reliable computer
- Generally tech-savvy and able to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Able to navigate Facebook
- Prior experience assisting online or small business
- Familiarity with intuition, mediumship and living an ‘intuitive’ life. Terms like “clairaudience” are familiar to you.
- Trello (project management)
- Positive, friendly, and warm personality
- Proactive. You get the job done with minimal guidance and you problem solve to overcome obstacles.
- Detail-oriented. You focus on the finer details yet you’re also able to see the bigger picture.
- Highly organized. Project plans, deadlines and process documents don’t freak you out – they excite you.
- Flexible and open to change and company growth
- Looking for a long-term opportunity
- Fill out the following application before December 13, 2017.
- If short-listed, we’ll be in touch before December 20, 2017 and may invite you to complete a series of trial tasks and arrange a virtual interview.
- If successful, we’ll arrange your start date (preferably ASAP!)