If you’d like to become an awesome and confident psychic, medium, or tarot reader, and have a fun, enjoyable journey, then today’s post is for you :)
The other day I was folding laundry when my son walked up to me and said, “Mom, would you like to know how to be as successful as Jerry Seinfeld?”
I put down my husband’s boxers, turned around and said, “I’m listening.”
He went on to explain that Jerry Seinfeld had a simple system that helped him become the uber-famous comedian that he is. And once I heard the explanation, I KNEW that this method could also help someone become a psychic. Boom!
Bear with me while I talk about Jerry Seinfeld. There really is a method to this madness.
Jerry knew that in order to be a successful comedian, he needed to write great material.
So he got a calendar that allowed him to see an entire year on one page. Next, he got a red pen and sat down to work on writing some jokes.
When he was done writing for the day, he took his red pen and made an “X” over that day on the calendar.
He did the same thing the next day, and the next, and the next.
He just kept working each day on writing better jokes and never broke the “chain” of X’s on his calendar.
When my son told me this, I thought, this method could be so helpful to those who are new to developing their psychic and mediumship abilities, too!
The Not-so-Secret “Secret” to Become a Psychic
The secret: Do SOMETHING to develop your abilities every day.
Get yourself a calendar where you have a view of the entire year. I printed my calendar off the internet in about two seconds. It doesn’t have to be anything fancy. I can see the whole year on an 8×10 inch sheet of paper.
I use this method for blogging. It helps hold me accountable, making sure that I work on something for Intuitive Souls Blog each day. I like seeing the chain of X’s. It makes me feel like I’m moving forward all the time.
If you are feeling called to become a psychic or medium, commit to doing SOMETHING each day.
Here are some ideas:
1. Meditate for 10 to 15 minutes – This raises your vibration making it easier to detect Spirit and energy, making you more intuitive.
2. Give a practice reading to a friend. Practicing using your gifts is key if you want to become a psychic.
3. Go to an antique store, hold an item and try practicing psychometry.
4. Practice visualizing the numbers one through ten in your mind. This will help expand your clairvoyance.
5. Read a chapter of a psychic development book.
6. Sit with your pet and try “tuning in” to their energy to see how they are feeling.
7. Ask an elder family member for some photos of loved ones who have passed away. Spend 15 minutes with the photos to see what you can intuitively pick up about the people in the pictures. These mediumship tips will help.
8. Think of a situation you need guidance on. Take a deep breath and ask your Higher Self for guidance. Take 15 minutes and journal the experience.
9. Practice increasing your clairaudience (psychic hearing). Here are five exercises to get you started.
10. Practice telepathy. Sit for a few minutes and think about a friend. Set the intention that your friend will call you within the next 24 hours. Imagine that you are sending her an energetic signal to connect with you.
Want more ideas? Sure. Here are 28 more.
Just like with anything, psychic ability takes practice. These tips will help you become a psychic or medium – while having some fun, too!